Monday, July 26, 2010

A bedroom only a princess could dream of!

I recently stumbled across this article with the help of a good friend and instantly fell in love with the family's beautiful Balinese home. Its truly something out of a fairy tale. The girls spend their days rowing wooden canoes in the moat around their open air multi level thatched home adorned with trinkets from around the globe. The bedroom is something out of a story book with a round bed and beautifully coloured mosquito nets and a hanging bees wax cage chair that smells like honey that her dad designed. For more info check out the article and amazing photos here,
http://www.cookiemag.com/homefront/2007/11/bali



My first thought when I stumbled across this bedroom was that even tinker bell would be jealous. Having spent a lot of my childhood years growing up at my mums shop the "Fairies Cottage" I couldn't even imagine having a bedroom as magical as the one below. A little girls dream. For more information and pictures check it out here, 






Currently listening to: Islands, The XX

No comments:

Post a Comment